Please contact me directly to inquire about my rates.
Session Length and Frequency
Individual therapy sessions are typically 45 minutes.
Couples therapy sessions are typically 60 minutes.
Group therapy sessions are typically 90 minutes.
In order to provide the most benefit and consistency of focused care and attention, sessions are typically scheduled on a weekly basis.
I am not in-network with any insurance panel.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Upon request, I will provide a bill or claim form that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What are my mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Am I able to see doctors who are not in my plan? Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
Payment can be made by cash, check, Zelle or Venmo. Payment is due at the time that services are rendered.
Dr. Nisco requires 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid being charged for the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.